Followers

Monday 18 March 2013

Hello Spring Winners and top 3

Wow we certainly had a lot of beautiful entries for our Hello Spring challenge.....Thank you for playing along.  Well i wont keep you waiting..

Our winner of  3 digi's from Store

is
No 107....Susan Stacey



Congratulations
Can you please email Jan at scattyjan_814@msn.com within 7 days with your choice of 3 digi's

Now our top 3

No...92    Jenny Bedient

No..103    Shannon83k

No..  112   Clare

Congratulations everyone don't forget to grab your badges from side bar..

And our Crafty sentiment Favourite this week  using Crafty Sentiment image is

No 89  Krafty Karen  with this lovely card..

GE DIGITAL CAMERA




Congratulations don't forget your badge from side bar..

Well done everyone.

Caz and DT xx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card as this weeks winner, congrats to the top 3 winners too x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!
    I'm suffering from a serious flu bug right now and seeing my card as your favourite has really planted my smile right back where it should be! :0)

    Thank you so much girls... it truly is an honour to be there.

    Great projects again from you - I love the theme too! ... (Along with ribbons, dies, & stamps - flowers are right up there with my favourites... Hehehee.)..

    Hugs
    K.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops manners (I'm braining my foggy head... ho hum...)

    Huge congrats to the winning ladies too! Smiles.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you so much for picking me in the top 3! What an honor! Congrats to the others too!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10